- Engine lid and license light housing.
- Headlight buckets .
- Under nose patch panel.
- Rust patch panels for both lower rear quarters under bumper ends.
- 28PCI carb, metal fuel line, and correct fuel pump.
- Door panel chrome trim.
- Window winders with white Ghia knobs.
- White Ghia knobs for dash.
- Driver door pull strap.
- Correct two tone interior and headliner.
- Floor mats.
- Interior light.
- Sapphire 6V AM radio.
- Rubber kit for whole car.
- Lock pillar ornamental plate screws .
- Door handle and winder springs .
Friday, March 16, 2012
As I take the car apart, the list of parts I need grows. My coupe was produced in mid-November 1957. Which has impact on some of the parts I need.